- Unlimited Emails
- Customizable Templates
- Contact Management
- List Building Tools
- Social Sharing
- Tracking and Reporting
- Image and File Storage up to 1GB
- 1 User
- Free Live Technical Support
- Free Coaching and Education
- Welcome Email Automation
Need something more?
Check out Email Plus
You know that staying connected with your customers is crucial to growing your small business. You work hard to build customer relationships and rely on repeat business and word-of-mouth referrals.
When you consider the high costs and uncertainty associated with traditional advertising methods such as print, radio, and television and the ever-changing social networks that are now limiting your ability to reach your customers and prospects, you may be wondering how to make the most of your marketing efforts and see a real return on the money you invest.
Email marketing is a cost-effective solution that gives you the power to reach customers in a place most people visit every day — their inbox.
It’s not that you should dismiss advertising and social networks altogether. According to a 2014 Constant Contact survey, small businesses that use multiple methods and channels in conjunction with email reported more customer engagement (73 percent), more new customers (57 percent), more website traffic (54 percent), more revenue (40 percent), and more referrals (39 percent).Numbers aside, smart small businesses use email marketing because:
- It allows you to build relationships, loyalty, and trust by staying top of mind with customers and prospects that have given you permission to contact them.
- It helps you target your customers and prospects so you deliver the right messages at the right time.
- It gives you access to data — such as who opened and interacted with your email — so you can see what really works and make improvements over time.
- It drives direct sales and supports sales through other channels. But don’t just take our word for it. Consider these email marketing statistics:
- Email is almost 40 times more effective than Facebook and Twitter combined in helping your business acquire new customers. (McKinsey, 2014)
- 66 percent of consumers have made a purchase as a result of an email marketing message. (DMA, 2013)
- Email outperforms direct mail with more than four times the return on investment. (DMA, 2013) So how do you put the power of email marketing to work for your small business?
With over 600,000 customers, Constant Contact has seen what works for small businesses. In this guide, we’ll show you 10 proven ways email marketing can help you do more business. Whether you plan on doing email marketing yourself or having someone do it for you, you’ll be set up for success.
Let's get started today, your customers are waiting to hear from you!
Prices starting at $20/month