Seminars - Email Marketing
These 7 seminars are 1 to 3 hours and are suitable from anyone new with digital marketing to the comfortable small-business marketer who is looking to build their knowledge base, or to reinforce what it is they already know. These seminars focus on email marketing with a wide range of topics from best practices, great subject lines, and creating to personalization, automation, effective writing and more. All seminars have a friendly, relaxed atmosphere and all you have to bring are your questions. You will leave with the knowledge and motivation to take action that same day.
The Power of the InboxTips and Tricks for Successful Email Marketing
What is the first impression you give when they see you in their email inbox? And when they see you there, what do they do?
This powerful seminar takes you step-by-step through the keys to effective email marketing:
- What it really is (and isn’t)
- What it can do for your business
- And the five easy steps you must take to harness the power of the inbox!
1. Grow a healthy list
2. Create great content
3. Customize a beautiful, mobile-friendly template that matches your brand
4. How to get your emails opened
5. Tracking your results
From revealing why regular email doesn't work, to insider tips and techniques like automated list building tools and the design elements that work (and those that don't!), this seminar will give you the keys to the most effective marketing you can do: email marketing.
How to Create More Personalized Email Messages for Better Results
As a small business, you have an advantage over larger businesses. You see and interact with your customers on a daily basis. These relationships with your customers, clients, or members allow you to create more personalized email marketing efforts that get great results. Personalization goes beyond just adding their name to your emails.
In this workshop, we’ll show you:
- What it means to personalize your email campaigns
- How to add simple personalization in your emails
- How to personalize based on what you know about your subscribers
Email Marketing Quickstart
We understand that kick-starting your email marketing strategy can be a daunting task. It takes all of the things that small businesses and non-profits don't seem to have- time, effort and budget. That's why Constant Contact is offering a workshop that it designed to assist you with finally taking the email marketing leap that you've wanted to make. Whether you are looking to finally commit to getting started with email marketing or you know there are some best practices you missed when starting out, we will get you off and running (or continuing to run) on the right foot!
In this presentation we’ll cover:
- Why email marketing must be a part of your marketing strategy
- The 7 elements to successful design
- How to grow your email list
- How to write your email
- How to design your call to action
- And much more!
Get New & Repeat Business on Autopilot with Email Marketing
If you’re a small business or work with them regularly, you know they thrive on bringing in sales from new and existing customers. Wouldn’t it be great if you could bring in those sales more frequently without having to spend a lot of time doing so? We’ll show you some simple ways to use automation to repeatedly reach customers with email marketing.
In this session, you’ll learn how to:
- Increase email signups with dynamic forms
- Engage new subscribers with a simple two-part automated series
- Use click segmentation and automation to send more timely and relevant emails
Get More Opens with Great Subject Lines
In the busy inbox, you have just a few milliseconds to convince someone to open your email. Beyond the relationship you’ve been building with your contacts, your subject line must capture their attention and entice them to open and read your email.
In this one-hour presentation, we’ll provide tips and plenty of examples to get you writing subject lines that work. You’ll learn:
- The basics of a good subject line
- Trends for writing great subject lines
- Tips for getting creative with your subject lines
How to Write Effective Marketing Emails for Any Situation
This one-hour session will share email writing tips that will save time and make emails more effective.
Create and Send Your First Email Campaign in 15 Minutes or Less
Not sure how to get started with your first email campaign? Don’t worry, we’ll take you step-by-step through how to create and send your first email campaign with Constant Contact. By the end of this session you’ll know how to create an effective email campaign that looks great on any device and gets your subscribers to take action.
In this one-hour presentation, including a live product demo, we’ll show you:
- How to drive action with the seven essential elements of email design
- A simple, persuasive formula for what to say in any email campaign
- How to save time on future emails with a reusable master template
At the end of the webinar you can get your questions answered during a live Q&A session.