Seminars - Online Marketing
These 6 seminars are 1 to 2 hours and are suitable from anyone new with digital marketing to the comfortable small-business marketer who is looking to build their knowledge base, or to reinforce what it is they already know. These seminars focus on building your online presence with a wide range of topics from where to start, best practices for creating a website, and social media success to using the Constant Contact tools to create Google Ads and shoppable landing pages and more. All seminars have a friendly, relaxed atmosphere and all you have to bring are your questions. You will leave with the knowledge and motivation to take action that same day.
Making Sense of Online MarketingA Simple Checklist for Success
The idea of getting your business online can often feel scary and even confusing. With so many moving parts, figuring out what to do and how to do it presents a unique challenge for time-starved small business owners. Don’t worry, once you understand how it all works together you can stop wasting time and focus on the things that actually benefit your business.
If you’re just getting started with online marketing or not seeing the results you’ve hoped for...this session is for you. You’ll learn the foundational elements that will help you get the word out about your business and you won’t need a marketing degree to do it!
In this session you’ll learn:
- How people find you online
- How to set yourself up for success
- How to encourage new and repeat business
Create Your Website3 Pages You Need to Publish With Confidence
Publishing your website can feel like a daunting task. Even with a template that takes care of the look and feel of your website, you still need to create the content for your pages. It’s easy once you know where to focus. You can publish your website quickly with just the essential pages you need to get yourself online.
Join us for this great presentation where we’ll show you the best practices on:
- 4 questions your homepage must answer before you hit publish
- The real purpose of your about page and how to create one your visitors want to read
- How to make it easy for visitors to find and contact you
- Tips for using images on these pages
A Simple Recipe for Social Media Success
As a small business, social media is overwhelming and often feels like you’re just spinning your wheels. You have to figure out where to be, how to be engaging, and how to get results—all with a limited amount of time and resources.
That’s why in this session we’ll provide a recipe for social media that saves time and gets results to grow your business. You’ll learn:
- How to choose the right social networks for your business
- The 15-minute social media plan
- Getting started in the pay-to-play world of social media
How to Grow Your Business with Google Search Ads
For many, the thought of creating Google Search ads can feel overwhelming. Maybe you’re not sure how they work and you don’t want to waste money trying to figure them out.
But what if you could ease that sense of overwhelm by knowing how to create Google Search Ads that cost-effectively drive the right traffic to your website?
That’s what we’ll show you in this engaging presentation. We’ll discuss how to create Google Search Ads designed to grow your business. You’ll learn:
- What Google Search Ads are and how they work
- How to create, maintain, and manage Google Search Ads
- Tips and strategies for getting great results
Harness the Power of Listings & Reviews
No matter what type of business or organization you have, listing and review sites play an important role in getting found online, generating awareness, and helping people determine whether or not they want to choose your business.
It’s not enough to just set up a few listing and review sites. It’s important to know how to use these sites in a way that’s going to generate business and make potential buyers want to learn more.
That’s why in this we will discuss:
- How to get started: Where to be & how to optimize your profiles
- How to encourage people to leave reviews
- How to maintain your listing & review pages over time
Start Selling Online With Shoppable Landing Pages
Whether you’re selling a physical product, a digital download, or services it can seem daunting to take a leap to sell and collect payments online.
But you can start selling online more easily than you think. In this free, one-hour webinar, we’ll show you how you can use your Constant Contact tools to:
- Quickly create shoppable landing pages to sell goods and services
- Monitor the performance of your landing pages
- Promote your landing page to get more sales
To create your landing page, you will need: your Constant Contact login information and a PayPal business account.